Name of website : Check'In
Adress : http://artifeel.com
Owner : Artifeel SAS
Publication : Alain Staron
Conception & réalisation : Frédéric Bedeau
Hosting : Microsoft Corporation
Artifeel SAS, 16 rue Washington 75008 PARIS
SAS with capital to 1 000 euros - RCS Paris B 893 873 265
The use of this site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or completed at any time
The information and documents on the site are presented as an indication, without exhaustive character, and cannot engage the responsibility of the owner of the site.
The owner of the site cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from access to the site.
The users of the site can deposit contents, appearing on the site in dedicated spaces (in particular via the comments). The deposited content remains under the responsibility of their authors, who assume full legal responsibility
The owner of the site nevertheless reserves the right to remove without notice and without justification any content posted by users that does not comply with the ethical charter of the site or the legislation in force.
Unless otherwise stated, all elements accessible on the site (texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software, etc.) remain the exclusive property of their authors, as far as intellectual property rights or rights of use are concerned. (1)
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except prior written authorization of the author. (2, 3)
Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or any of the elements it contains is considered as constituting an infringement and liable to prosecution. (4
The brands and logos reproduced on the site are registered by the companies that own them
The owner of the site declines all responsibility and is not committed by the referencing via hypertext links, of third party resources present on the Internet network, both in terms of their content and their relevance.
The owner of the site authorizes the hypertext links towards one of the pages of this site, provided that these open a new window and are presented in a non equivocal way in order to avoid
- any risk of confusion with the quoting site and the owner of the site,
- as well as any tendentious presentation, or contrary to the laws in force
The owner of the site reserves the right to ask for the suppression of a link if he considers that the source site does not respect the rules thus defined..
Any user has the right to access, rectify and oppose any personal data concerning him/her, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by proof of identity. (5, 6, 7, 8)
The site does not collect personal information, and is not subject to declaration to the CNIL. (9)
- The Noun Project
- Articles L111-1 et suivants du Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle du 1er juillet 1992
- Article 41 de la loi du 11 mars 1957
- Article L. 226-13 du Code pénal et la Directive Européenne du 24 octobre 1995
- Articles L.335-2 et suivants du Code de Propriété Intellectuelle
- Loi n° 78-87 du 6 janvier 1978, modifiée par la loi n° 2004-801 du 6 août 2004, relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés
- Articles 38 et suivants de la loi 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés
- Loi du 1er juillet 1998 transposant la directive 96/9 du 11 mars 1996 relative à la protection juridique des bases de données
- Loi n° 2004-801 du 6 août 2004
- Article 6 de la loi n° 2004-575 du 21 juin 2004 pour la confiance dans l’économie numérique